Monday, September 15, 2014

Who Am I?

I am the books I read, the songs I sing and listen to, the words I write, the clothes I wear, the movies I watch, the foods I eat, the things I like, the things I hate, the people I spend time with, the family who raised me, the shoes I wear, the bags I use, the pictures I take, the guitar I play, the wristwatch I wear everyday, the colour of lipstick I use, the make-up I use and doesn’t use, the places I go and want to go, the way I sleep, the way my bed is full of pillows,  the dreams I have, the way I can’t sleep with too much darkness and with too much light, the wound up emotions I have, the words I speak, the look in my eyes, the train of my thoughts, my bad temper, my mood swings, my impatience, the things I love like walking barefoot when at home, how I like my coffee, my own drama, the way I can’t get to the point, the social anxiety I have, the amount of sarcasm I use everyday, the way how I roll my eyes in exasperation, the way I am in agony of being in an unrequited love, the amount of time I spend on tumblr, or the internet for that matter, the way how I’m really random and spontaneous but quiet and reserved most of the time, the way how I absolutely abhor cockroaches not just because every girl’s afraid of it but because I absolutely abhor it and will for the rest of my life, how I love the sound of swear words, the way I am in the middle of being totally healthy like for six months and the rest of the year my illness comes back, the way I like cuddling but hate how a person’s toes would touch my own feet, the way I hate getting my hands and feet dirty, how I am a frustrated singer and actress, how I am occasionally selfish and bratty, how I love my handwriting when I use red inked ballpen, how I love getting into bookstores and libraries, the way how I am much of a loner, the way I look at sunrise and sunset, the way I love the stars and the moon, the way I can’t absolutely rap and dance to save my life, the things I’m afraid of, the things I fear like heights and disappointments, the way how I hate being left out, the way I love anime, the way I easily get worried, the way I love dogs- and well basically anything that’s cute, the way how I love people telling me how beautiful my eyes are, the way I absolutely hate zits, the way I hate how round and puffy my face gets everytime I wake up, how I am such a procrastinator, the way I live my life, the way that I actually give a fuck about what other people think of me, the way how negative my mind would get at times, the way how I’m such a clumsy girl, the way how I’m such a forgetful person, the way how I’m such a fangirl, the way how I’m such a weepy sappy person, how I’m a worrywart, the way how I want to be the center of attention but when the moment comes I panic, the way I can be crazy at times, and the way how I just want to go away to a place where no one knows me so that I can start over my life.

I am not my age, my colour, my hair, my body or my sex. Who I truly am is what’s inside the depths of my soul. I am my dreams and my future. I am who I am and who I’m going to be. Now tell me, who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment